Bugatti will not give up ICE in the next 10 yearsNovember 25, 2019
This statement was made by brand leader Stefan Winkelmann.
The day before, Bugatti CEO Stefan Winkelmann talked with Autocar about the company’s plans for the next decade. The main statement was the decision not to abandon internal combustion engines, despite the widespread trend towards the development of electric cars. According to the head of the brand, Bugatti will stop producing cars with ICE when it is prohibited at the legislative level. At the moment, the Italian company considers ICE as an advanced way to power the car.
At the same time, Winkelmann is confident that when a fully electric Bugatti appears on the market, it will become one of the best cars in the world.
At the same time, Bugatti is aware of the risks and environmental damage that ICE brings. Today, there are 700 Veyron and Chiron cars in the world, each of which travels at least 1,600 km per year. To compensate for the environmental impact, the automaker will plant 4,000 trees annually, and will also transfer the plant to alternative energy sources.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires