Bugatti launches boat productionNovember 15, 2019
The new ship is inspired by the famous coupe of the French brand and is valued at 1.6 million euros.
Etienne Salome is a designer at Bugatti and is launching a new luxury boat company with the corresponding name Salomé Yachts. His first ship, called the Atlantic, has a sleek design that resembles the teardrop shape of classic Bugatti cars. Also, the novelty boasts an aerodynamic hull with two protruding vertical parts and a deck between them. This allows airflow through the boat at high speed and provides better stability, the company said in a press release.
The Atlantic is 12 meters long and has enough space on board to accommodate nine people. For entertainment, there is a stereo system with 14 speakers and 2 subwoofers.
The boat is powered by a pair of Volvo Penta D6-440 engines, with a total capacity of 868 horsepower. The fuel supply is 600 liters. The company estimates a top speed of 55-60 knots or almost 100 km / h.
On board is a glass cabin from Garmin. As an additional option, customers can add additional self-docking technology.
Salomé Yachts intends to release 12 units of Atlantic. The company will work with customers to customize the interior to suit their preferences. Deliveries will begin in 2020.
- Electric Volvo XC40 had to improve before entering the market due to Tesla Model 3
- Genesis is preparing to enter the European market and will take part in the Geneva Motor Show
- Renault Sandero 2020 model year fully revealed
- Jaguar chief designer wants more sports models
- Alfa Romeo Giulia will receive an electric track version