Bugatti is testing a new version of ChironJuly 9, 2020
The French automaker began testing a new version of the Chiron. It is not yet clear what exactly the brand is preparing.
Bugatti has previously unveiled several incredibly powerful and fast versions of Chiron. In recent years, the Chiron range has been expanded with Sport, Super Sport 300+, Pur Sport, as well as special options such as 110 Ans Bugatti and Noire. It seems that the brand has another new version in development, because a “mixture of two options” has appeared in public.
It is fair to say that in fact all Chiron variants just look like Chiron, but there really are constructive differences between them. The prototype in these photos obviously gets design elements from both the Chiron Super Sport 300+ and the Chiron Pur Sport.
The front of this test case shows a resemblance to the Chiron Super Sport 300+, although the mysterious car does without a “long tail”. And while the rear doesn’t have a Pur Sport diffuser, it gets comparable centrally located tailpipes. According to autoweek.nl, perhaps Bugatti is testing a softer version of Pur Sport or Super Sport.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI