Bugatti has left the development of speed in the backgroundSeptember 14, 2019
It is planned to release two new versions of the Chiron hypercar.
The title of the fastest production car went to the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+, now the brand decided to dwell on the specific characteristics of the model.
The head of the car concern Stefan Winkelmann said that the brand intends to release two versions of the supercar. He hinted that the company will not continue the struggle for speed, focusing on other, equally important points.
It is assumed that one of the versions will receive the most accurate handling, and the second – high power. The head of the brand said that the release of the hypercar will be made for several more years. Stefan does not stop that the circulation of the model is five hundred units.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV