Bugatti engineers rebuilt rare 2008 Veyron hypercar for four monthsJuly 21, 2021
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport has been almost completely disassembled to restore the original paintwork, Cognac leather interior and center console.
Within four months, the designers of the company were engaged in the restoration of this car. Note that this particular model was shown by the concern at international exhibitions and presentations.
As a result, the Veyron Grand Sport supercar was acquired by a certain private collector. In 2020, Bugatti bought the car and sent it for restoration. The Veyron Grand Sport has been almost completely disassembled to restore the original paintwork, Cognac leather interior and center console.
What the future holds for this model is unclear. At the same time, the company has already announced that the brand is ready to offer restoration services to all owners of supercars of the French concern.
- Elon Musk announced the date of the Tesla AI Day
- Audi’s future electric vehicles will retain the radiator grille
- CATL Introduces First Generation Sodium Ion Batteries
- One of the suppliers revealed a new project Li Auto
- Audi teases Skysphere concept inspired by old Horch