Bugatti Corporation introduced in Los Angeles Lego model ChironNovember 23, 2019
At the Los Angeles Auto Show, a 1:1 scale presentation of the Bugatti Chiron Lego Technic was held.
Lego created a large-scale model of the famous life-size hypercar. The machine even works and is driven.
According to Lego representatives, approximately 1,000,000 Lego Technic parts were needed to develop the model. Designing a toy Chiron took 13,438 hours. This model resembles a real hypercar.
It is also noteworthy that, despite the fact that this assembly model of more than 1 million elements, this Lego Bugatti Chiron can move independently. The performance of the toy hypercar is 5.3 hp. (92 Nm). These indicators are far from the concept, but still cause admiration.
The power unit consists of 2304 engine parts, 4032 gears and 2016 transverse axles. The use of this number of elements enables the Lego Bugatti Chiron to travel at speeds up to 20 km / h. It should be emphasized that the model was assembled without the use of glue, because the Lego Technic team had to work hard.
In addition, Chery recently showed off the new Exeed VX at the Guangzhou Motor Show. According to the source, the serial variation of the car will be very similar to the prototype.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12