Bugatti Chiron Sport ‘110 Ans’ insurance will cost $ 50,000 per yearMay 8, 2019
Website ValuePenguin conducted an analysis of new products presented at the New York Auto Show in 2019, from an unusual point of view. Experts rated all debuts by the degree of insurance costs during the year of car ownership.
So the Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Coupe in the United States will cost $ 1,842 insurance premiums per year, insurers will be asked for $ 1,605 for Lincoln Corsair, $ 1,250 for Hyundai Venue, and $ 1,051 for Ford Escape but Bugatti Chiron Sport is nothing “110 Ans.”
The cost of the exclusive version of the hypercar is $ 3,260,000, which makes the coupe one of the most expensive modern cars. But the insurance on Bugatti Chiron Sport “110 Ans” is also far from cheap and corresponds to the level of the car.
In the US, a hypercar insurance will cost $ 50,251 per year or $ 4,188 a month. With this money you can buy two Hyundai Kona crossovers ($ 19,240 each) and pay annual insurance for each car.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air