Bugatti Chiron set a new speed recordSeptember 2, 2019
A special modification of the Bugatti Chiron, “close to the serial”, was able to accelerate on the famous German track “Era-Lessin” to 490.484 km per hour. As stated in the company, this figure is a new world speed record. At the wheel of the hypercar was the racer Andy Wallace.
What is the difference between the special Bugatti Chiron from the standard version of the model is still unknown. According to Top Gear, the novelty is 25 cm longer and is equipped with another aerodynamic body kit, as well as special Michelin Pilot Cup 2 wheels.
The Bugatti Chiron is equipped with a 1500-horsepower seven-liter W16 engine with four turbochargers. The car is able to accelerate to 100 km / h in 2.5 seconds, and its maximum speed “for security purposes” is limited to 420 km per hour. To remove the limiter, a special key is required, which allows you to increase the possible speed to 450 km per hour.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric