Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport arrives soon in the USAugust 24, 2020
The European tour of the hypercar presentation is over.
The presentation of the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport hypercar, during which the car traveled throughout the European Union, came to an end in the Swiss Alps in the town of Gstaad. According to the press service of the brand, the mountain serpentines that surround the city are ideal for enjoying the dynamics and perfected handling of the new product.
During its journey, the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport has stopped in cities such as Paris, London, Geneva, Brussels and Manchester. The next time the hypercar will be seen by residents of the United States, where the car will also make a short trip.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that the new Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport will be released in a limited edition of 60 copies. The cost of each car starts at 3 million euros. The hypercar is powered by an 8-liter 16-cylinder four-turbine engine with a capacity of 1,479 hp.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E