Bugatti Arrow renders on the internetJanuary 5, 2020
The new prototype is perfect for the Le Mans Hypercar Racing racing class.
Independent designer Florian Dobe created rendering images of the new Bugatti hypercar called Arrow. A similar novelty could bring the French brand victory in the Le Mans race, which for various reasons the company could not win.
It should be emphasized that the company announced its plans to release a new product for the FIA 2020/2021 World Championship as early as the year before last. 20 hypercar units should be developed that can be used, in particular, on public roads.
The new model will receive not only internal combustion engines, but also hybrid power plants. It should be emphasized that the conceptual Bugatti Arrow, compared with the Chiron and other models of the brand, looks completely different. Pictures of new items published on the social network Instagram.
- Aston Martin will sell a collection of three exclusive racing Vantage
- General Motors will pay dealers for refusing to sell electric cars
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²