Budget KIA Sportage “shot” in the Chinese marketFebruary 4, 2019
The first month of the new year showed that sales of the Korean brand in China have noticeably grown. Rush demand in January, according to observations of local analysts, enjoyed an inexpensive version of the KIA Sportage, created specifically for China.
Last month, sales of the KIA brand in China reached 45,880 cars, this figure surpassed the result of 2018 at once by 48%. Such an impressive dynamics of the Korean brand guaranteed budget model KIA Sportage. On this compact crossover, 16 300 people stopped their choice.
Recall cheaper version of the KIA Sportage specifically for the “heavenly” market debuted last spring. Unlike the global SUV, this model is based on the KIA Sportage 2010 model platform.
In the movement of an inexpensive compact cross drives a two-liter engine with a power of 161 hp, combined with a six-speed manual transmission or “automatic” with the same number of stages. Also, buyers can choose a 140-horsepower 1.4-liter turbo-motor. In a pair of this engine offer a seven-step “robot”. The drive can be either front or full.
The cost of the most affordable configuration of the Chinese KIA Sportage was set at around 119,900 yuan, the most equipped cross will cost 177,800 yuan
- Ram hides “Easter egg” in his powerful pickup 1500 TRX 2021
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo