Budget Kia KX1 crossover has caused a real stirJanuary 22, 2019
A new cross with an affordable price tag appeared on the market last summer. Moreover, from the beginning of the summer to December, 20,000 cars were sold, which brought him to the second place in popularity among his own line in the market of the Middle Kingdom.
The Kia KX1 is 4 100 mm long, 1 735 mm wide and 1 503 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,570 mm. The model was built as a more budget option KIA Stonic. Moreover, the company did not “bother” much with the design and only slightly reworked the rear optics, the front bumper and some decorative elements of the body. And the crossover got modern LED DRL and dual exhaust, but only in the maximum configuration.
The Salon is also not a lot of rework. The most noticeable changes were the new climate control unit, a different steering wheel, a slightly modified center console, and a new multimedia with a large display.
As a power unit offers an atmospheric gasoline engine with a working volume of 1.4 liters, capable of developing up to 95 and 100 horsepower, depending on the configuration. Together with it, a five-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic is offered. All-wheel drive is not at all.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil