Budget Datsun GO and GO + cars with CVTs go on sale in IndiaOctober 12, 2019
Nissan-owned Datsun has announced the start of sales in the Indian market of its low-cost GO and GO + models with a continuously variable variator.
Datsun’s GO and GO + models appeared in India about five years ago. Budget cars at first were in great demand among local buyers. However, sales fell due to strong competition in the Indian market.
To popularize its models, Datsun resorted to expanding the range of basic equipment by adding a new gearbox to cars.
As for the power plant, both models are equipped with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated engine, developing a power of 68 horsepower. Together with the engine, a five-speed manual gearbox or a variator is working.
Cars are also equipped with a modern seven-inch multimedia system, as well as a stability control system.
In the Indian market, Datsun GO is offered for 594,000 rupees and more. And for GO +, the buyer will have to pay 568,000 rupees
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista