Budget competitor KIA Seltos from Yema seriously updatedFebruary 20, 2020
The Chinese company Yema decided to upgrade its low-cost crossover Yema T60 to make it more competitive. After the upgrade, the SUV changed the transmission and received a richer list of available options.
The Yema T60 crossover, the main competitors of which are the Korean crossovers Hyundai Creta (ix25) and Kia Seltos (KX3)., Has been updated. Budget SUV from Yema and before the upgrade could boast of good sales. So, in 2019, its sales volumes approached the figures of the “pre-reform” Hyundai ix25 and Kia KX3. In length, the Yema T60, which belongs to the title of the brand’s most affordable crossover, reaches 4,550 mm with a wheelbase of 2,550 mm. As a motor, customers can choose a one and a half liter 112-horsepower “aspirated” or a 150-horsepower turbo engine with the same displacement.
Previously, the pair was 5-speed manual transmission, but now the updated cross has expanded the list of available transmissions with a new variator. But this SUV still does not have all-wheel drive.
The cost of a crossover in the home market is low. However, this did not stop him from getting good equipment – from optics using LEDs and virtual dashboard to modern multimedia with a huge touch screen and leather trim.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos