Brother Leclaire – Member of the Sauber Youth ProgramApril 10, 2019
Arthur Leclaire, younger brother of Ferrari racer Charles LeClaire, became a member of the Sauber Junior Team youth program. This season, the 18-year-old Monegasque will compete in German Formula 4 on Ralph Schumacher’s US Racing team. In addition, Arthur is scheduled to participate in several stages of the Italian Formula 4.
Frederick Wasser, head of Sauber Motorsport: “We have completed the formation of the composition of our team in Formula 4 and are pleased that Arthur Leclaire has joined us. Last year, he demonstrated his ability and dedication in the French Formula 4, and now he will take the next step in his career, going international. “
Arthur Leclaire: “I am very happy to join the Sauber Junior Team. This is a serious racing program associated with the Formula 1 team. My brother played for Sauber in 2018. This opportunity means a lot to me.
My new car will be completely different and much faster than the one I drove in France, but my goal is to win and move to the next race category. ”
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos