Broken ten: how safe are the most expensive cars in the worldJune 26, 2020
Popular YouTube blogger India Sonic wondered how safe sports cars are. To find out, he put together crash tests of 10 iconic sports cars, and published them in one video with his comment.
As you can see, his selection includes crash test videos of cars like the Dodge Challenger, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Tesla Model S and Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. In addition, there was a place for more exclusive sports cars – Pagani, Lamborghini and Koenigsegg.
Thanks to the slow motion you can see exactly how the protection system of each of the cars works during the deformation of the body. India Sonic himself noted in a comment that he enjoyed this sight with pleasure.
It is worth noting that none of the sports cars presented in this video received a rating lower than 3 out of 5 possible.
Note that the video itself India Sonic released back in the fall of 2019, but its relevance during this time did not suffer.
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150