Briton found an abandoned garage with a carSeptember 7, 2020
The author of the Lost Adventures Youtube channel in the UK found sports car concepts, classic taxis and sports cars in an abandoned building.
Among the cars it should be noted the rare Bristol Bullet, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Beardmore taxi of the 1957 production year. And then there were the 1982 Bristol Fighter concepts, a Bentley-style car with clay and wood wheels. The total number of cars is 15 copies.
The owner of the building is the car company Bristol Cars, which went bankrupt in May this year due to financial difficulties caused by the coronavirus. According to a spokesman for the automaker, the cars are not valuable and are “junk”.
But appraisers at Wyles Hardy & Co, monitoring the automaker’s asset sales, noted that 15 Bristol Cars could generate roughly £ 1,000,000.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform