Briton found an abandoned garage with a carSeptember 7, 2020
The author of the Lost Adventures Youtube channel in the UK found sports car concepts, classic taxis and sports cars in an abandoned building.
Among the cars it should be noted the rare Bristol Bullet, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Beardmore taxi of the 1957 production year. And then there were the 1982 Bristol Fighter concepts, a Bentley-style car with clay and wood wheels. The total number of cars is 15 copies.
The owner of the building is the car company Bristol Cars, which went bankrupt in May this year due to financial difficulties caused by the coronavirus. According to a spokesman for the automaker, the cars are not valuable and are “junk”.
But appraisers at Wyles Hardy & Co, monitoring the automaker’s asset sales, noted that 15 Bristol Cars could generate roughly £ 1,000,000.
- New Skoda Fabia will receive a station wagon variation
- Revealed Ford’s fastest electric crossover
- 2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police livery
- Introduced the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR
- VW ID.6 electric crossover spotted in trials