British tuning studio Avante Design unveils aggressive Toyota SupraMay 3, 2021
For the rework, the British chose the latest generation of the iconic Japanese model. Coming out of the Avante Design workshops, the Supra has become more brutal and daring.
Avante Design has shared pictures of the tuned Toyota Supra in a new daring look on its Instagram account.
The “evil” tuning kit for the Japanese model includes new bumpers, a redesigned hood with a spectacular streamline shape, a massive spoiler on the trunk lid and blinds on the rear window. The wheels were chosen from the Vossen catalog – they are larger than standard and have a bolder design.
The current Toyota Supra has rolled off the assembly line since spring 2019. The engine range of the model, built on the “trolley” BMW Z4 G29, includes gasoline engines of two and three liters.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck