British tabloid called Alonso’s salaryJuly 11, 2020
The British tabloid The Sun, without reference to any sources, called the size of the salary of Fernando Alonso, which the Spaniard will receive in the Renault team.
According to the publication, in the next two years Alonso will earn about 15 million pounds for the season. How much this amount corresponds to reality – one can only guess, but the figure looks quite plausible.
By signing a contract with Fernando Alonso, Renault was able to save a little on payments to riders. So the current contract with Daniel Riccardo involves an Australian salary of 20 million euros per season, as well as various financial bonuses for achieving certain results.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration