British tabloid called Alonso’s salaryJuly 11, 2020
The British tabloid The Sun, without reference to any sources, called the size of the salary of Fernando Alonso, which the Spaniard will receive in the Renault team.
According to the publication, in the next two years Alonso will earn about 15 million pounds for the season. How much this amount corresponds to reality – one can only guess, but the figure looks quite plausible.
By signing a contract with Fernando Alonso, Renault was able to save a little on payments to riders. So the current contract with Daniel Riccardo involves an Australian salary of 20 million euros per season, as well as various financial bonuses for achieving certain results.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”