British road cameras will learn to recognize the level of noiseJune 19, 2019
In the UK, traffic cameras will begin to fix cars with exhaust systems that do not meet the requirements of the law due to tuning or faulty components. The cameras will measure the noise level and read license plates for cars that are louder than the standards.
As noted by the British Ministry of Transport, the cameras will be sent to testing. They will be placed in several places where they will stay for 7 months. The department reported that the technology can also be used to catch violators driving motorcycles and cars “outside the law,” turning the lives of nearby homes into hell.
- Lexus has created a special series for America LX Inspiration
- Updated BMW 2 Series undergoes high-speed tests
- Updated hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai will be released this year
- Mercedes was the first to create vehicles on solid-state batteries
- Musk asked employees to set a sales record