British police destroyed the hooligan motorcyclesApril 19, 2019
The British authorities once again showed severity and turned the tales of violators into scrap metal for the edification of society.
The legislation of Albion often shows surprising severity in relation to road hooligans. In 2016, a group of 29 riders created lawlessness in the vicinity of Solihull and Birmingham. The guys were caught and punished – most of them received a suspended sentence, however, there were also those who were put for a year and two. It would seem that the scumbags are trained, but this seemed not enough to the policemen. They confiscated twenty motorcycle units and destroyed part of them. The rest will be transferred to technical colleges.
“People riding these bikes put at risk other road users and pedestrians. Their owners have already been punished, but it is important to show that we also strive to destroy their vehicles. Some of these motorcycles cost thousands of pounds, so owners should think carefully before breaking the rules of the road and breaking the law, ”said senior inspector Jack Hadley, who participated in the arrest of riders and participated in their case.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant