British Lister offered to build a three-door Range RoverApril 9, 2019
JLR wants to sell production equipment to the company
British Lister Motor Co., specializing in the construction of retrosportcars, received an offer from Jaguar Land Rover to sell production equipment for the construction of a three-door Range Rover. The ultra-luxury Range Rover SV Coupe was going to release 999 copies, but due to record losses, they decided to give it up.
According to Autocar, the head of Lister Lawrence Whittaker called the proposal “tempting,” but he believes that the company should focus on releasing new products. We are talking about the sports car New Knobby – a modern version of the iconic speedster Knobbly from the 50s.
Earlier, the construction of a three-door Range Rover said London-based design studio Niels van Roij Design. Its specialists have already begun assembling the first instance of an SUV, which will receive another grille and decorative elements in the style of the serial Range Rover SV Coupe with nameplates Niels van Roij Design.
The three-door Range Rover SV Coupe debuted last year at the Geneva Motor Show. It was planned to release a limited edition of 999 copies and sell at a price of 240,000 pounds. Later, due to record losses and reduced demand for luxury cars in China, the company decided not to launch the model in the series.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web