British designers built a hearse based on Nissan LeafSeptember 15, 2019
The electric car Nissan Leaf was converted into a car for ritual purposes.
Passenger car doors were replaced with a glass panel. This design will help simplify the loading of the coffin inside the machine.
Nissan Leaf uses 16 ritual bureaus in Oxfordshire. Representatives of Midcounties Funeralcare claim that a lot of customers take environmental protection very seriously, so the appearance of a green car in this area will help meet consumer needs.
The electric cars in the upgraded version appeared in 2017, under the hood there is an electric motor of 150 hp, the battery provides power of 40 kW / h. One charge is enough to drive 380 km on the NEDC cycle.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year