British designers built a hearse based on Nissan LeafSeptember 15, 2019
The electric car Nissan Leaf was converted into a car for ritual purposes.
Passenger car doors were replaced with a glass panel. This design will help simplify the loading of the coffin inside the machine.
Nissan Leaf uses 16 ritual bureaus in Oxfordshire. Representatives of Midcounties Funeralcare claim that a lot of customers take environmental protection very seriously, so the appearance of a green car in this area will help meet consumer needs.
The electric cars in the upgraded version appeared in 2017, under the hood there is an electric motor of 150 hp, the battery provides power of 40 kW / h. One charge is enough to drive 380 km on the NEDC cycle.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel