Brilliance showed in Shanghai flagship V7 with a new engineApril 18, 2019
In total, the brand brought three new items to the motor show in Shanghai. In addition to the Brilliance V7, the public was able to see the crossover with the V6 index and the V3 compact cross.
The Chinese company Brilliance has prepared for the home car dealership the premiere of its flagship crossover, known as V7, with a new engine. This model, based on the M8X platform, is to become the most expensive and prestigious car of the brand. Under the hood of the showpiece Brilliance V7 was hiding a new turbocharged engine. Its working volume reaches 1.8 liters, and the declared capacity is 232 hp. The first “hundred” such a cross is gaining in just 8.5 seconds.
Previously, as the power unit for the “seven”, there was only one 1.6-liter gasoline turbo engine with a return of 204 hp. Drive – no alternative front. The system of all-wheel drive Chinese motorists do not particularly favor.
The dimensions of the flagship Brilliance V7 reach the following marks: length – 4,702 mm, width – 1,932 mm, height – 1,753 mm. It is known that in addition to the Chinese specialists, BMW engineers also had a hand in creating the novelty. Recall, the BMW Brilliance Automotive joint venture has been leading its history since 2003.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web