Bridgestone tires help further reduce CO2 emissionsSeptember 17, 2019
The new Enlighton technology proposed by Bridgestone is about 20% lighter and has a rolling resistance of 30% less, while maintaining tire performance and similar tire life compared to conventional passenger car tires (size 225 / 40R18).
In addition, the technology reduces CO2 emissions. Bridgestone optimizes tires with an innovative 3D shape and optimized ground contact patch. To do this, the company used the latest modeling technology. while maintaining driving characteristics such as vehicle controllability and durability that increase tire life.
The company noted that it will continue to work on technologies that will help reduce environmental impact and increase mobility.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant