Bridgestone tires help further reduce CO2 emissionsSeptember 17, 2019
The new Enlighton technology proposed by Bridgestone is about 20% lighter and has a rolling resistance of 30% less, while maintaining tire performance and similar tire life compared to conventional passenger car tires (size 225 / 40R18).
In addition, the technology reduces CO2 emissions. Bridgestone optimizes tires with an innovative 3D shape and optimized ground contact patch. To do this, the company used the latest modeling technology. while maintaining driving characteristics such as vehicle controllability and durability that increase tire life.
The company noted that it will continue to work on technologies that will help reduce environmental impact and increase mobility.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future