Bridgestone defeats the largest Chinese company producing fakesAugust 27, 2019
Back in October 2015, Bridgestone claimed it was the WANLI Tire Company, the largest tire manufacturer in China. The Chinese produced tires with a tread pattern that completely copied the tread of DUELER A / T REVO 2 tires.
The trial began in court. In May 2017, the Shanghai Intellectual Property Court concluded that the WANLI Tire Company was innocent, but Bridgestone representatives appealed. As a result, Bridgestone’s evidence was examined and accepted by the court, and the company’s claims were fully satisfied.
Now WANLI Tire Company is obliged to stop the production and sale of tires that violate patent rights, as well as to pay Bridgestone as compensation for damage in the amount of about 600,000 yuan (about 90,000 US dollars).
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid