Brembo staff will not come to AustriaJune 26, 2020
Eight out of ten Formula 1 teams use Brembo brakes, but the Italian company’s employees will not come to the first Grand Prix of the season.
Usually, one Brembo engineer came to the Grand Prix, advising everyone if necessary, but on closed Grand Prix, contacts between teams were reduced to a minimum, and this employee could potentially become a virus carrier.
The option of a trip to the stage of 20 Brembo employees was considered, but then they would have to be included in the composition of the teams, and their staff would already be reduced to 80 people – they would have to leave someone at the base.
As a result, a compromise option was adopted – a Brembo employee will remain at the base and will work remotely, advising team engineers if necessary.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily