Breakdown in Skoda cars can be found using a smartphoneOctober 7, 2020
Skoda said she is developing an app for gadgets called Sound Analyze, which will be able to determine the malfunction in the car by sound.
The new program works as follows: thanks to the integrated microphone of a tablet or smartphone, the sound of the diagnosed vehicle is recorded, and then the “heard” is compared with a large database. After a deep analysis by artificial intelligence, a description is drawn up, where, in particular, the malfunction is indicated.
Now this application functions with 10 templates, including steering systems, air conditioning, “robot”. The diagnostic accuracy currently reaches 90%.
“Sound Analyzer helps to improve the efficiency of car maintenance: to reduce the time spent by a vehicle in a service center, thus making life easier for consumers,” the Czech company said in a statement.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green