Brabus’ Mercedes-AMG G63 pickup now on saleNovember 17, 2020
At the beginning of the year, Brabus showed a project called the Brabus 800 Adventure based on the Mercedes-AMG G63 pickup. Today, the upgraded model was put up for sale on the website of the tuning company.
The tuners are asking for 683,240 euros for the modified car. For this money, the buyer gets a new car with a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, the performance of which has been increased to 789 hp. (1000 Nm), which is 212 hp. (150 Nm) more compared to the standard G63. The tuners managed to achieve such an indicator by installing new turbines and reconfiguring the motor.
As for the dynamic performance of the Brabus 800 Adventure, it can accelerate to the first “hundred” in just 6.2 seconds and accelerate to a maximum of 210 km / h.
The specialists of the tuning company, in particular, made the model 68.9 cm longer than the base G63, increased the size of the wheelbase by 50 cm.The tuners also equipped the pickup with portal axles and many other new suspension components.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended