Brabus finalized the Chinese crossover for EuropeMay 7, 2020
On the Web, information appeared that the Brabus studio had finalized the Wey VV7 GT cross-coupe according to potential requests from the European public.
Now the Great Wall premium sub-brand will be able to enter the Old World market. This process is scheduled for next year. It is known that Great Wall and Brabus signed a strategic cooperation agreement in March last year. Then many were struck by the fact that the famous German tuning studio took up work with the Chinese. However, not a bit embarrassed at Brabus, and they staged the first show of the Chinese model in Frankfurt.
The production model of the VV7 GT from the presented car in Frankfurt is practically the same. Salon models have not yet been shown. But it will have to have a new front panel, as well as a center console. Under the hood of the car is a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 227 hp, which is paired with a “robot” 7DCT with two clutches and four-wheel drive.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US