Brabus finalized the Chinese crossover for EuropeMay 7, 2020
On the Web, information appeared that the Brabus studio had finalized the Wey VV7 GT cross-coupe according to potential requests from the European public.
Now the Great Wall premium sub-brand will be able to enter the Old World market. This process is scheduled for next year. It is known that Great Wall and Brabus signed a strategic cooperation agreement in March last year. Then many were struck by the fact that the famous German tuning studio took up work with the Chinese. However, not a bit embarrassed at Brabus, and they staged the first show of the Chinese model in Frankfurt.
The production model of the VV7 GT from the presented car in Frankfurt is practically the same. Salon models have not yet been shown. But it will have to have a new front panel, as well as a center console. Under the hood of the car is a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 227 hp, which is paired with a “robot” 7DCT with two clutches and four-wheel drive.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors