Brabus and Great Wall Motor Tuners Unite to Create Concepts and MotorsMarch 25, 2019
The Chinese car giant, which owns the brands HAVAL, WEY, ORA, as well as the famous tuning studio Brabus signed a cooperation agreement. As part of the cooperation, the Brabus WEY car range will be presented.
The Chinese car company Great Wall Motor and Brabus Automotive have signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement. Within the framework of cooperation, the companies will undertake the joint development of new conceptual models.
Also, the Chinese auto giant and tuners will start developing new or forced engines. Wei Jianjun, chairman of the board of Great Wall Motor and founder of WEY, HAVAL and ORA brands, as well as Brabus Automotive chairman Konstantin Bushmann and Christian Dreiser, co-chairman and CEO of Brabus Automotive, took part in the signing ceremony.
At the moment, companies will unite for in-depth research in the development of new technologies and innovations, will analyze the possibility of global cooperation, including the creation of joint ventures.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup