Brabham BT62 Supercar Takes Part In Sports CompetitionsFebruary 4, 2019
Created last year, the car in early 2019 was released in the road version. Now the manufacturer’s team is going to make a supercar race.
The revived company introduced the model BT62 in the spring of last year. Under its hood, engineers have placed a 5.4-liter petrol power unit capable of generating up to 700 horsepower. The car was designed only for the track, until at the end of January there was news that the requests of potential buyers were nevertheless taken into account and the supercar received a road version.
It also became known that the factory team on the BT62 will take part in the WEC in the GTE class in the season 2021-2022.
Of course, by this time the car will be finalized and will undergo many changes. It is planned to improve and customize every detail. Experts suggest that the supercar will be a serious competitor to other participants of the competition. But this can certainly be judged closer to 2021.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version