Boxing world champion intensive care crashed by FerrariOctober 13, 2019
Undefeated WBC and IBF world welterweight champion American Errol Spence (26-0, 21 KOs) was seriously injured in an accident on the night of October 10 in his native Dallas, TMZ reports.
According to local police, Ferrari Spence rolled over at least five times at three in the morning. The boxer rode at a very high speed, and he did not have a seat belt. It is not yet specified whether alcohol was the cause of the accident.
Spence, 29, is currently in the intensive care unit. He is alive, but the nature of the injuries has not yet been specified.
In the last fight, Spence defeated compatriot Sean Porter by a separate decision on September 28, taking the WBC title from his opponent and defending the IBF belt.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery