Bosch will have a division for the development of automotive softwareAugust 7, 2020
The new structure in the Bosch family will receive multidisciplinary status. 17 thousand specialists will work here at once.
It is difficult to imagine modern cars without all sorts of electronics, whose work is impossible without special software. So the prospects for the high-tech electronic systems market are enviable.
According to experts, in 10 years this industry will show 15% growth annually. Bosch has decided to consolidate its influence in this rapidly developing area: for this it is creating a special division that will specialize in computer systems.
Already next year it will begin to provide customers with software and electronic systems. In any case, the Germans will definitely not go wrong with the new team.
A car today contains many lines of code – about a hundred million! Only professionals can work and develop in this area. They will have to shape the future of mobility.
Previously, AutoTimesNews said that BMW will update the software of its cars. This procedure can now be organized “by air” – a very popular feature in many modern cars.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web