Bosch plans to develop emergency alert technology for motorcyclistsJune 4, 2020
Specialists conducted a study and found that riding a two-wheeled vehicle almost 20 times more likely to end in an accident, when compared with cars.
In this regard, Bosch intends to develop an emergency warning system for motorcyclists. A company spokesman called this Help Connect technology a “digital guardian angel.” It is a system that has an intelligent algorithm installed on the inertial sensor unit of a motorcycle. The firmware receives data on the stability of the vehicle, its acceleration and current position.
Based on such information, the system can independently determine when the accident happened. With the development of this technology, the system will transmit information about the place where the accident occurred and about the driver to emergency services. Other road users will also receive this information.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests