Bollinger talked about the platform for electric trucksMay 1, 2020
The American company to launch electric cars Bollinger introduced an adaptable version of the B2 pickup cab.
It will be built in the USA on the same all-wheel drive platform as on the Bollinger B1 and B2 SUVs that were presented at last year’s Los Angeles Auto Show. B2CC will be offered in two-door and four-door versions and with different wheelbase lengths for various commercial applications.
A new 120 kW / h battery powers a pair of electric motors – one on the front axle and the other on the rear – to provide all-wheel drive and expand off-road capabilities.
The basic equipment includes an on-board charger with a capacity of 10 kW, an integrated thermal control system, hydraulic ABS and a hydropneumatic self-leveling suspension system.
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white