Bollinger published off-road vehicle renders on fan adviceJuly 5, 2019
The guys from the American startup decided to please their fans by sharing new renderers of the electric five-door SUV B1 and the B2 pickup in Twitter. The models were “complemented” taking into account the views of the fans themselves, collected in the vast web.
Immediately, we note that the presence of pictures does not guarantee the appearance of the same equipment on real models in the future. However, do not exclude such a possibility. In the end, this was done for potential buyers, and if they are satisfied, the company will have no reason not to issue such special versions.
So, what would SUV fans like to see? Well, first of all, super-regressive. You just look at the original and modified cars. They look like they are going to storm the city. And your wallets.
And secondly, the models are equipped with protective plates on the wheel arches, additional optics and a roof rack, as well as “transparent” tubular doors. On the hood there is a special mount for the spare wheel.
Both models are scheduled for release next year. Their heart is an electrical installation consisting of two motors with a total capacity of 560 hp. and 600 Nm, and a traction battery with a capacity of 120 kWh. The B2 installs a through-loading system (patented by the company), thanks to which a pick-up truck can transport a load longer than the parameters of the machine itself.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system