Bollinger moves headquarters and expands staffAugust 18, 2020
About this with reference to the press release reports the portal carscoops.
American electric SUV startup Bollinger is relocating its headquarters to Oak Park, Michigan. In addition, the company is looking for new employees. According to some reports, the firm plans to double its staff.
According to the report, the new location has four times the area, which will allow the startup to assemble multiple electric models at once. Among other things, the expansion of the production area is associated with measures of social distancing – previously the company’s specialists had to work in the assembly shop.
Recall that currently there are two models in the company’s lineup: B1 and B2. Cars are equipped with two electric motors with a total capacity of 614 hp. and 906 Nm of torque. According to preliminary data, SUVs will be able to travel up to 320 kilometers from a single charge. Among other things, electric cars are equipped with a regenerative braking system, support charging from DC and AC stations and have air suspension with an automatic leveling function.
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand