BMW Z4 with a face from KIA Stinger: the sexiest render of 2018December 31, 2018
Designers from the studio X-Tomi Design decided to spend 2018 creating a new render. What prompted them to draw a new roadster BMW Z4, crossing it with a Korean sports car KIA Stinger.
X-Tomi Design is not the first time they start working on the BMW Z4 roadster. We have already seen renders with a coupe car and a Shootin Brake. And now we are shown something incredible – a car for which the roadster was taken from the Bavarians, but with the look of the Korean sports car Stinger. It actually looks great.
Judging by the images, the hood of the German car remained native, but the front part, including the grille, front optics, bumper and fenders are now Korean. A similar model from KIA might interest customers, but so far nothing tells us about the company’s desire to release something else.
Recall that the KIA Stinger in its most powerful modification is equipped with a 3.3-liter V6 turbo engine, capable of developing up to 365 horsepower and 376 Nm of torque.
In the meantime, Daimler AG and the BMW Group are considering the possibility of working together on not only mobile solutions, but also can join forces to create key automotive components.
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV
- Shown the first of 19 pairs of collectible Aston Martin in honor of the 100th anniversary of Zagato
- Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New Renders
- China’s Sunra has released its first electric car i03
- NuCamp Cirrus 620 Truck Camper Touring Trailer Introduced