BMW Z4 Batmobile demonstrated on render imagesOctober 30, 2019
Custom incarnation of the model will appear in the new game Need For Speed.
The artist Khizil Salim prepared the renderings of the BMW Z4 Batmobile. When developing the model, he took as a basis a variation of the 3.0 CSL, supplementing it with unusual body components. It should be emphasized that the release of the new game NFS: Heat will be held on November 8.
Like the original model, the modified modification looks quite stylish and dynamic. Thanks to the large rear wings, the car looks wider and more stable.
The changes also affected the rear of the sports car: now there is a large exhaust system and a stylish wing on the luggage compartment lid. Wheel arches cars have a very interesting design.
In addition to this, the second part of the “adaptation” of Need For Speed game appeared on YouTube earlier. In the process of the video, the player selects a car and begins to win one race after another on it.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options