BMW X7 received revision in the form of a new model Alpina XB7November 15, 2019
The car will become even more powerful and luxurious. Now Alpina conducts test races on the Nurburgring track. On sale, he will appear no earlier than next year.
Atelier Alpina again took up work on BMW cars. This time they came across a luxury crossover X7, which is already being actively tested on the highway. Judging by the new spy photos, the car will receive new bumpers (camouflage hides only them), new tips of the exhaust system, as well as unique and famous Alpina alloy wheels.
There are no photos of the salon yet. However, we expect more expensive finishes and new color schemes. You can expect premium genuine leather as well as natural wood. No drastic changes are expected.
As a power unit, the Alpina XB7 will receive a 3.0-liter 394-horsepower turbodiesel, capable of developing up to 760 Nm of torque. The company can also offer a 4.0-liter V8 petrol turbo engine with 600 horsepower. Together with them, a standard automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system will work.
The cost and start date of sales are not reported. We expect the price tag to be around $ 150,000
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles