BMW X7 pickup shown on fresh rendersJuly 13, 2019
Independent designers from all over the world quite often take models of this Bavarian brand for their new projects. This time the intended pickup BMW served as an object for creativity.
For the first time, a pickup with the BMW logo was talked about back in 1986 after the highly successful debut of a concept based on a BMW convertible – an E30 pickup with an M3 engine. After that, at different times, independent artists regularly showed their own interpretations on the theme of the Bavarian model in the back of a pickup. Some of the “fresh” renders belong to independent designer Ryan Priscus.
At the heart of the new visualization is the new SUV X7 M50d Performance, which has acquired a slightly modified cabin and a spacious cargo platform.
In general, the designer managed to very organically combine the sporting spirit and off-road features in such a pickup truck. It is not necessary to hope that such a pickup will ever be released in the series. The management of the company considers the production of a model to be economically inexpedient.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost