BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition limited to 500 carsNovember 10, 2020
The company will release a special limited edition version of its flagship crossover.
The new BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition was recently displayed at the brand’s auto show in Abu Dhabi. The client can order a special version for absolutely any version of the SUV – from the version with an in-line “six” to a crossover with a V8 under the hood. Note that the first car was the BMW X7 xDrive 40i.
The novelty differs from the rest of the series crossovers in a special color called Frozen Arctic Gray, special 22-inch black rims, roof rails, and BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line trim. The interior of the BMW X7 Dark Shadow features Alcantara and Nappa leather and Black Merino trims.
If we talk about the presented car, then under the hood is a 3-liter turbo engine with 335 hp. With such a power unit, the huge crossover accelerates from zero to 100 km / h in 5.8 seconds. The cost of the car is not known.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021