BMW X6 M for the first time showed that insideFebruary 27, 2019
The prototype BMW X6 M allowed to look into the interior of the model. It turned out that the dashboard was moved from the last X5. Version M will get a more sporty finish compared with the usual BMW X6.
He received sports seats with support, as well as vents and a center console with carbon fiber or plastic styling. The gear selector is trimmed in genuine leather with a printed M logo and contrast stitching. The door panels were securely hidden under the protective film. Probably, there will be a contrasting finish with a contrasting line, as was the case in the former X6 M.
The new X6 M will be equipped with a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8, which the model will share with the new X5 M. The engine generates 600 hp. in m5. It is expected that in the BMW X6 M power can reach 625 hp.
The new BMW X6 M may be available at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus