BMW X2, 3-Series, and Z4 get Sunrise EditionsMay 29, 2020
BMW has just introduced three limited edition versions for the 3-Series, Z4 and X2, called the “Edition Sunrise”. Cars are exclusive to the Japanese car market.
The trio received a livery in Alpine White with a red line running along the base of the doors and across the side mirrors. Models X2 and Z4 will fall into the hands of buyers next month, and the BMW 3-Series Sunrise Edition will appear at the end of the year.
The only X2 model available in the Sunrise Edition is the xDrive18d M Sport. Its production will be limited to only 200 units, each of which in addition to the unique livery receives 19-inch wheels from the BMW M, an aerodynamic package M, a spoiler with a trailing edge M, a leather steering wheel M and a BMW Individual backlight line. It also comes with aluminum trim and costs 5,540,000 yen.
As for the BMW 3-Series, it is based on the 320d xDrive M Sport. A total of 200 copies will be produced, made in the same “Alpine white” color, with 19-inch wheels and a rear spoiler M, at a price of 6,870,000 yen. 50 copies of the BMW 320d xDrive M Sport Edition Sunrise will arrive in the shade of Melbourne Red, which, unlike the Alpine White, is slightly more expensive – 7,030,000 yen.
Last, but not least, is the BMW Z4 Edition Sunrise, based on the sDrive20i M Sport. This option will be limited to 50 examples and is also available with 19-inch black wheels. To drive, customers will have to spend 7,400,000 yen.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary