BMW will supply iX3 rear wheel driveJuly 16, 2019
The electric crossover is rumored to be rear wheel drive. BMW iX3 will be manufactured in China and exported worldwide. The model is approved to be launched into production the following year – along with the electric i4 and iNext.
Information about iX3 is not too much. It is known that he will get the traditional front grille, the fifth-generation BMW eDrive technology and will be able to travel over 400 km and also be recharged from the charging station for 150 kW, reaching 100% charge in half an hour. It is assumed that the BMW iX3 will be called sDrive75, where 75 is the capacity of the battery.
The model will be built on the G08 platform, it will come with rear wheel drive. According to rumors, autonomous technologies will be provided, but the level of the system is unknown. Also, according to unconfirmed data, it is known that the power will be about 300 hp (224 kW).
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers