BMW will release 25 plug-in hybrids by 2025May 27, 2019
The German company issued a plan of action, painted until 2025. From him it is clear that BMW will pay considerable attention to electrification. The first electrified versions appeared in the lineup since 2013, when the BMW i3 came out. It was developed from scratch on its own.
Over the next years, the German manufacturer will focus on models with a plug-in hybrid module. In most cases, they will be versions of existing cars, but we should expect completely new models.
To date, BMW has sold almost 400,000 plug-in hybrids. The goal for 2019 is to increase their number to 500,000 cars.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity