BMW will launch an electric flagship for the 7 Series in 2022February 14, 2019
The model will be called the BMW i7. It can be presented as a concept next year. This is reported by BMW Blog users, citing unnamed sources in a German company.
They argue that the new BMW i7 will be built on the basis of the 7 Series of the next generation and will be closely associated with it. The power of the electrical system will be 650 hp. The range is up to 620 km. The model will be offered as a green alternative to the BMW 7 Series.
It is expected that the BMW i7 will get autonomous technology. It will go on sale in 2022. The competition electric car will make the Mercedes-Benz EQS and Tesla Model S.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe