BMW will gather fans of custom motorcycles in BerlinMay 30, 2021
The Pure & Crafted Festival, founded by BMW Motorrad, will once again gather an army of fans in Berlin.
Custom BMW motorcycles, live music and heritage style come together at the Pure & Crafted Festival on 17-18 September 2021 at Berlin’s Summer Garden.
For the first time, the Pure & Crafted Festival opened its doors to fans of BMW Motorrad custom culture in 2015. High-quality music became an integral part of the event. In 2021, the event will be headlined by the rock band The Hives and British performer Jake Bugg.
The focus, of course, will be on motorcycles. BMW Motorrad fans will be able to discuss custom bikes with their creators, have a great time and buy motorcycle accessories.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26