BMW uses a new logo in its advertisingMarch 6, 2020
The other day, the Bavarian brand introduced its updated logo.
Note that at the beginning of this week, BMW introduced its new i4 concept, on which a modernized brand logo appeared. Today, representatives of the brand officially confirmed that the updated “badge” will also be used for online and offline presentations with the redesigned BMW i and BMW M logos.
The new logo design, as noted by the Bavarian company, is “an expression of a revised brand identity.” Thus, the refusal to frame the logo demonstrates customer focus.
We also note that the company confirmed that the new logo will not be used in car dealerships or on vehicles. It should be noted that on a white background, including white cars, the new sign will look unsuccessful.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost