BMW uses a new logo in its advertisingMarch 6, 2020
The other day, the Bavarian brand introduced its updated logo.
Note that at the beginning of this week, BMW introduced its new i4 concept, on which a modernized brand logo appeared. Today, representatives of the brand officially confirmed that the updated “badge” will also be used for online and offline presentations with the redesigned BMW i and BMW M logos.
The new logo design, as noted by the Bavarian company, is “an expression of a revised brand identity.” Thus, the refusal to frame the logo demonstrates customer focus.
We also note that the company confirmed that the new logo will not be used in car dealerships or on vehicles. It should be noted that on a white background, including white cars, the new sign will look unsuccessful.
- Europeans buy old cars to avoid using public transport
- EU to tighten battery standards for electric vehicles
- The first images of the updated BMW X7
- Replica “Batmobile” with machine guns put up for auction – she is allowed to ride on the streets
- Kawasaki unveils hybrid powertrain for motorcycles